Ian is skilled and experienced in the design and delivery of customised leadership training, with a particular focus on
- Leadership development
- Interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Team leadership and group dynamics
Here are some of the leadership programmes that Ian has facilitated:
- State Service Commission’s Leadership Development Centre: Presenter on the Leadership in Practice Programme from 2004-2012.
- Foodstuffs South Island Limited: Facilitator on the Foodstuffs Executive Leadership Programme from 2000-2017.
- Airways Corporation: Facilitator of the WWW Leadership Programme.
- NZ Institute of Health Management Leadership Programme facilitator from 2006-2009.
- Australian College of Health Executives Leadership Programme.
- Ministry of Health Pacific Leadership Programme. Designer and co-facilitator.
- University of Canterbury Heads of Department Leadership Programme.
- Teacher on the University of Canterbury MBA Programme from 1997-2017.
- Christchurch City Council, Pivotal People Skills, 2009-2017. Designer and facilitator.
- Canterbury District Health Board, Interpersonal Dynamics for Leaders, 2013-2017. Designer and facilitator.
For more information about how Ian could support your organisation’s leadership development plans, please contact him at email@example.com.